Terracon is a successful multi-discipline engineering firm specializing in Environmental, Facilities, Geotechnical, and Materials. Terracon currently has more than 3,500 employees in 150 offices and 42 states nationwide.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients.
Expanding education and learning programs within Terracon without a centralized process in-place left their training catalog untidy and unusable. Unnecessary and improperly maintained data cluttered the system, and no one trusted the data.
We worked with Terracon to clean out their system and provide an optimized solution moving forward. This was accomplished through the use of a custom toolkit we created.
The toolkit helped to provide structure in many different ways, including: end dating and moving catalog objects, facilitating edits of the entire catalog in an easy-to-view Excel Spreadsheet, and executing bulk archival of categories, courses, offerings, classes, learning paths, learning certifications, forums and charts.
The toolkit assisted Terracon's Administrators in taking control of their Catalog and guided their efforts to use best practice policies for maintaining an optimized Catalog in the future.
- Expedite editing of the training catalog using Microsoft Excel
- End date objects according to best practices
- Execute bulk delete of unnecessary items
- Provide structure and control in maintaining an optimized course catalog
- Implement best practices to help support continued success
- Provide a single source of training truth