Jacobs is a top company in the engineering construction industry that strives to provide a collection of professional, technical, and construction services to variety of industry sectors.
Jacobs Engineering helps to provide industrial maintenance, fabrication, construction and maintenance management technology to primary process industries.
The process for tracking mandated safety certifications was manual, complex, and time-consuming. Without usability improvements to their existing system, duplicate data had to be entered into multiple systems, which did not work well for a distributed company with more than 100,000 employees.
Creating a simplified data entry process for field workers automated manual processes, eliminated unnecessarily systems, and created a single source of training truth across the company. By enhancing the usability of their system, Jacobs was also able to streamline access to many of their courses, making it easier to track and report on critical training.
- Meet OSHA reporting requirements
- Integrate training history from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Rapidly update certification records for new hires and re-hires
- Rapid data entry capabilities
- Simplified user experience for Training Coordinators and employees
- Instant access to reports
- Elimination of complicated and manually maintained Excel spreadsheets